ultimate fear food. two slices of amy’s gluten free cheese pizza. i honestly haven’t eaten pizza in a year and a half. i’m still a little shaken up😰
Sunday Jan 1 @ 04:44pm
tagged as: prorecovery. pwomeal. fitfam. glutenfree. recovery. strongnotskinny. eattogrow. recoverywin. gainweight. postworkout. anorexiarecovery. edfam. fearfood. eatingdisorderrecovery. weightgain. edrecovery. orthorexiarecovery. pizza. personal.
- craftylittlebtch likes this
- fre-ed-om likes this
- hourly-pizza reblogged this from chaiteagreentea
- udis-glutenfree likes this
- eatwellandloveyourself likes this
- johannago likes this
- livinglimits likes this
- and-freedom-is-a-state-of-mind likes this
- bitingandscratching likes this
- minimichelleee likes this
- scartissue17 likes this
- absolute-ridiculousness said: Good for you! The first time I had pizza I weighed the next day and didn’t gain a pound! Was such a great feeling :)
- la-petite-guerriere likes this
- pain-leads-to-pleasure likes this
- nordicvoyage likes this
- running-4-apples likes this
- hellowaytorecovery said: think its a tomato-and-cheese pie with no cover!!
- the-tea-goddess likes this
- hellowaytorecovery reblogged this from chaiteagreentea
- having-biscuits-with-my-tea likes this
- n0ctiluna said: Proud!
- ind3cisive-teen likes this
- runtrovert said: proud of you, girl!
- adamo-anima likes this
- sparkleinfestation likes this
- feed-the-flowers said: So proud! Pizza is actually really good for you- it has 3 main food groups: grains, fruit/vegetable (depending on what you think of tomatoes), and protein! Way to go :)
- chaiteagreentea posted this